Payment is made at the end of this registration process online. If payment is not made, your registration WILL NOT be valid.
Applications are not accepted after the registration closing date
TESTING AND AUDITION DATES
· 2023 Scholarship and Bursary registrations open:
o Monday 11 October 2021
· 2023 Scholarship and Bursary supporting documentation and portfolios due:
o Prior to Friday 18 February 2022
· 2023 Scholarship and Bursary Testing:
o Saturday 26 February 2022
o 8.45am to 12.00pm
o Location: St Hilda’s School
o Remote testing can be arranged – please see details at the bottom of the page
· 2023 Music Scholarship Auditions:
o Friday 25 February 2022
o From 3.30pm (appointment times will be allocated to each candidate)
o Location: St Hilda’s School
SCHOLARSHIP AND BURSARY REGISTRATION INFORMATION
· If you are not a current student or already enrolled at St Hilda’s School, please submit an Application for Enrolment via our Online Application
· All Scholarship and Bursary candidates:
In addition to registering with EduTest (our scholarship testing provider), please also provide the following documents in support of your application prior to Friday 18 February 2022.
o One page cover letter with a statement, handwritten by the student explaining how they contribute or will contribute to the St Hilda’s School community.
o Semester 1, 2021 School Report
o Semester 2, 2021 School Report (when available)
o Most recent NAPLAN report (as applicable) and any other standardised testing undertaken
o One relevant reference, one page in length from a teacher, coach or relevant professional. Referees should not be a member of the applicant’s family.
· Sport Scholarship Applicants, in addition to the above you will also need to submit a Sports Scholarship Portfolio prior to Friday 18 February 2022 which will include:
o Curriculum Vitae of the candidate’s sport/s and performance/achievement levels over the past two years
o A list of representation at Regional, State and National levels
o Information about participation in special sports or coaching programs
· Music Scholarship Applicants, in addition to the above you will also need to submit a Music Scholarship Portfolio prior to Friday 18 February 2022 which will include
o Curriculum Vitae of the candidate’s musical involvement and achievements over the past two years including the instrument/s played, level achieved, their teacher/s, and musical participation (eg. bands, ensembles, choirs)
Please note, scholarship applications that are not submitted as per the requirements will not be considered. St Hilda’s is committed to sustainable practices and as such, physical applications and supporting documentation will not be accepted.
REMOTE TESTING: If you wish to organise to sit the test at a remote venue (e.g. other than at ST HILDA'S SCHOOL), please contact: email@example.com IMMEDIATELY upon completing your registration. Remote online testing incurs an additional fee.
All requests must be received by 18/02/2022. After this date, remote sitting requests may only be accepted at the discretion of Edutest and would then incur a fee of $150 in addition to the remote testing fee.