Payment is made at the end of this registration process online. If payment is not made, your registration WILL NOT be valid.
Applications received on or after this date will be charged the Late Fee rate.
1. Luther College will accept scholarship applications from students with an accepted position at Luther College for Year 7 2023, as well as prospective applicants; however, any scholarship offer will be subject to the successful completion of both a formal application and interview. Applicants may also be asked to provide additional supporting information including but not limited to NAPLAN results and school reports. Please note that Edutest conducts the scholarship examination on behalf of Luther College. The examination results will not be released to parents.
2. Academic Scholarships are offered to Australian citizens or permanent residents only.
3. Scholarship testing is optional. Students with an accepted position at Luther College for Year 7 2023 or with a current application at Luther College for Year 7 2023 or 2024, do not have to take part in the scholarship testing program.
4. Scholarships are tenable for the duration of a student’s time at Luther College. It should be noted that if the student was to transfer to another school before the end of Year 12, parents will be required to repay the scholarship percentage received from commencement to conclusion of the student’s enrolment.
5. Scholarships do not cover the cost of application and entry fees, books, uniform, computers or other fees. All scholarships are subject to annual review to confirm that the academic and behaviour standards expected of a scholarship student have been maintained. All scholarship recipients will be expected to actively engage across many aspects of College life.
6. Failure to meet school expectations may result in the discontinuation of the scholarship. To accept your child’s scholarship offer, a Student Bond in the amount of 10% of the Year 7 Scheduled Fee in the year of confirmation is payable upon acceptance of enrolment at Luther College. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.