Payment is made at the end of this registration process online. If payment is not made, your registration WILL NOT be valid.
Please provide a copy of applicant's most recent School Reports/NAPLAN Results. Please send to the school addressed to: Mrs Nerida Millett, Registrar, 55 King Street, Charters Towers QLD 4820 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Excellence Scholarship
1. Demonstrate an achieved, or potential to achieve, very high level of academic ability.
2. Be prepared to sit a scholarship examination at the College.
3. Be prepared to take part in various academic competitions and workshops or other activities offered by the College and give his/her best on each occasion.
4. Demonstrate achievement (or potential achievement) in leadership capabilities.
5. Demonstrate co curricular interests and activities.
6. Be prepared to take an active role in co-curricular activities while maintaining a solid commitment to his/her academic performance.